KYC – Know Your Customer
LTC uses KYC — Know Your Customer — method as a basic tool for meeting stringent compliance regulations. Our KYC process includes but is not limited to the following:
- With Collection and Analysis of basic custom identity (CIP Program)
- Our Name matching against process across all known agency lists
- The expectation of transactions and realistic customer goals
AML – Anit Money Laundering
LTC use AML — Anti-Money Laundering — method as a further mechanism to ensure legitimate business transactions. Our AML process includes but is not limited to the following:
- Closely observe if there us any Construction of protocols to detect fraudulent transactions
- Immediately Report to necessary authorities those suspected of money laundering
- Our Customer identification is retained for at least 5 years to ensure prolonged security
LTC installs internal procedures and protocols which our employees must follow and maintain. This helps determine if at any point of the transaction process an error has been made.
We are able to manage information discreetly and control the confidentiality of our clients while providing deal completion.
For any swift transaction-related query, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org